Green Day Live from Hella Mega Vinyl Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Oakland Coffee Live from Hella Mega Vinyl Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to the legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. The Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at the Green Brand, LLC dba Oakland Coffee Works ("Company" or the "Sponsor") online sweepstakes page or through an online ad from Company, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or of the legal age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) as of the time of entry. Employees of Company, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules (the "Rules"), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Company, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 20, 2022 and ending on December 31, 2022. All times are (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site or, as applicable, through an online ad from Company that allows entry directly through a form within the online ad. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Company. You must fill in the information requested in order to enter, including your name and email address. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Company. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are not permitted and all such entries will be void. Entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void.
5. Prizes: Five (5) grand prizes will be awarded (each a "Grand Prize"), each consisting of (i) a numbered edition of the Green Day Live from Hella Mega Vinyl from Oakland Coffee and (ii) a three-month Oakland Coffee subscription consisting of one (1) shipment per month (three shipments in total) where each monthly shipment consists of up to three (3) 12 oz coffee bags or 10-count single-serve boxes. The retail value of each Grand Prize bundle is approximately $170. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, and the Sponsor may make alterations to each Grand Prize. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. All prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Company to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The five (5) Grand Prize winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in five separate random drawings (each a "Random Drawing") conducted after the close of the Sweepstakes. All eligible entries received on or before the time of the Random Drawings will be included in the Random Drawings. Entrants may only win once. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within three (3) business days following the winner selection. Company shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) calendar days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required within fourteen (14) calendar days following Sponsor's sending of such documents, the Grand Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor's sole discretion and the Sponsor may conduct another Random Drawing to select an alternate winner. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Company, anyone acting on behalf of Company, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, public health emergency, fires, riots, terrorist attacks, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Company may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Company. Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and / or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest Alameda County, California; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the "Hella Mega Vinyl Sweepstakes".
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Green Brand, LLC, 1940 Union St, Unit 15, Oakland, CA, 94607, United States of America.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION IN ANY WAY, OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ADMINISTRATOR, MLBAM AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND/OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.